A quiet, peaceful location overlooking bushland, this well-appointed house will sleep up to 5 guests.
Lemon Gum Cottage is situated in the southwest corner of Bingara overlooking The Living Classroom. Its position at the end of a no through road means regular visits by a wide range of birds and, most mornings and evenings, by grey kangaroos.
Although the setting is very peaceful and rural, town is only a 4 minute drive or 20 minute leisurely walk.
Lemon Gum Cottage is ideal for a weekend or a few days in Bingara or if you are considering a tree change but are not sure whether you could stand the pace of country life, there is the opportunity to stay longer.
Lemon Gum Cottage is a self-contained house with fully fenced garden. It accommodates 4 people comfortably and up to 5 for short or medium term stays.
It consists of:
- lounge room
- dining room seating 6
- two bedrooms, one with double bed, one with two singles
- a sleep-out with futon bed
- fully-equipped kitchen with full size fridge, gas stove and microwave
- bathroom with separate toilet
- evaporative air-conditioning
- slow combustion wood fire
- laundry with washing machine
- electric kettle style barbecue
- screened verandah with views to Batterham Lookout
- television with reception on all free to air digital channels
- DVD player
- small sound system with bluetooth
- mobile phone and mobile broadband coverage
- crockery, cutlery and pans
- electric blankets
- all linen
- $100 per night for 2 adults
- $130 per night for more than 2 people
- $300 weekly rate (5-7 days)
- Payment by cash or direct deposit
- Booking will be confirmed by email on receipt of deposit of $50
- Deposit will be refunded if cancelled with 2 days’ notice
- Balance of payment is due on arrival